Wednesday 30 November 2011

I finally grabbed a button.

Last night I spent about 4 hours trying to design and set up one of those 'Grab my Blog' buttons. Well I had no idea at all on what I was doing and even when I had a button designed I couldn't work out how to make it clicky on my blog.

I was just giving up when my wonderfully hubby offered to help. Within 15 mins of him taking a look, my beautiful button was up and running (it's at the top on the righthand side of my blog, looking very proud)!!!

So a quick message to all you lurkers and I admit I too am one of you, but I'm trying to convert - Come and take a look around. Please leave a comment and then I know who you are and I can do the same for you. Oh and don't forget to take my beautiful button with you, I'm sure it would love to travel!!!

Hugs,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment