Thursday 8 December 2011

Note Card Box

Wow, I can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted. I've been so busy organising Christmas cards, Teachers Presents and wrapping the kids toys. I suppose that's Christmas for you!!

In between all of my jobs I managed to find time to have a look through some of my regular blog haunts and I came across this beautiful little box that holds note cards on Di Gibbs blog Stamping with Di. I want to give a big shout out to Di. She always has something new to look at everyday and I love visiting for inspiration!!

So I decided that I would have a go and this is what I came up with. This is the box closed:


The inside with the cards in their pockets:


And these are the three cards that are inside. I actually did two of each design so it holds six all together.


I have to admit, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and came out better then I imagined. I think it would have gone easier if my 4 year old daughter didn't want to "help" mummy lol.

Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose - Stampin' Up
Paper: Regal Rose and Rich Razzleberry DSP - Stampin' Up
Ink: Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Punch Bunch - Stampin' Up
Other: 1-3/4 scallop punch, Designer Label punch, Scallop Border punch - Stampin' Up, Ribbon and Pearls - Kaisercraft. Brads and twine.

No comments :

Post a Comment