Monday 2 April 2012

Bring on the Autumn/Winter mini

So Sale-a-Bration is over and the summer mini has finished, but it's not all gloom and doom. We can now welcome the wonderful Stampin' Up Autumn/Winter mini... Woo Hoo!!


This lovely little catty has so many exciting goodies in it, but I think I really have to mention first up, that we finally have the new Simply scored tool!!! I know most of my customers are dying to get their hands on this and I feel the exact same way.

But wait there's more. We also have Edgelits and Framelits with matching stamp sets, (at long last I hear you say), as well as a new flower stamp set with matching punch, lots of beautiful patterned paper and smelly embossing powder... yep, you heard me right, I said SMELLY embossing powder!!! Today I just used the Cherry scent on a Birthday card and it smells divine. I think I'll have to get them all.

In fact there are so many gorgeous new items, you wont know where to start!! If anyone wants a mini catalogue and doesn't already have a local demonstrator, just send me a quick email and I'll pop one in the post to you.

Have Fun,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment