Sunday 1 July 2012

Baptisms Galore!!

Not sure why that is, but Hubby and I have been to our local Catholic churst quiet a few times in the last few weeks.

First off, we had our children's Baptism a few weeks ago. It was a gorgeous, sunny, winters day and all our close friends turned up super smart. It was extra special for me, as my Mum and Step-Dad happened to be visiting us from the UK, so it was nice to share this special event with them.

 Our Family all dressed in our Sunday best!!!
 Me and my lovely Mummy xx


Us with our beautiful God Mothers and my besties Tracey and Amy.













So two weeks after our Baptism, my bestie Tracey, had her youngest Baptised too. It was lovely day and I decided to make a Baptism card for her. Only problem was, I had nothing remotely reglious in my Stampin' Stash?!?!

Good ol' Google came to the rescue and after a quick search I can across this gorgeous dress design on SCS by StampandShout. So I thought I would give it a try and this is how it came out...


I was pretty pleased with the result and it only took about 10 minutes to put together. The photo's terrible I'm afraid but it had to be taken straight away.

Oh and the vellum I used was already printed and had been hidden in my scrap stuff for about 5yrs!!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

CS - Whisper White
Other - Pearls, Whisper White Grosgrain and random vellum (lol)

No comments :

Post a Comment