Saturday 7 July 2012

Now to Wow

Morning folks,

I have been Pining like mad lately. I find I go through stages, sometimes it's weeks since I've been on Pinterest and then I get on and start pining up a storm.

We'll last night I found this gorgeous card made by Jen Sannes over on her blog at Simple and Sincere. I loved everything about it, the colours are so fresh and bright, the layout is so clean and I love the Rock and Roll technique used. So I pretty much did an exact CASE of the card...

I loved how it turned out and I think it will be perfect for my next work shop. Then I wanted to see if I could change it up a little and turn it into a Wow card...



Isn't gorgeous!!! I didn't really change much. I swapped out the Whisper White for Very Vanilla and also added a Very Vanilla frame around the CS. And then a sponged everything, which I always think makes a huge impact and lastly I rock and rolled the little circle stamp which is also in the Mixed Bunch set and popped that up with a dimensional and some bling for the centre.

Simple but super effective!!!

But I'm not stopping there, I dreamt all night about the different colour combos I could do... Tell me I'm not the only one who dreams about crafting lol.

So once the kids are off for a morning sleep I'll be putting those dream colours together lol... I can't wait!!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Ink - Peach Parfait, So Saffron, Poppy Parade and Luck Limeade.
Cardstock - Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron and Very Vanilla.
Stamps - Mixed Bunch
Other - Blossom Punch, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon and Bakers Twine and Rhinestones.




1 comment :

  1. Looks great! Your not the only one who dreams about crafting! LOL!

    ReplyDelete