Monday 1 October 2012

Dynamic Duo's #22

So it's been while since I took part in the Dynamic Duos Challenge. It's one of my all time fave blog challenges. The only reason why I haven't taken part lately is that I'm always late getting my entry in. No surprise there lol.

Anyway... this weeks challenge is Mix and Match week. This is where the DT choose one of the colours and then we get to choose the other. Oh and Neutrals are allowed.



So my card was inspired by Beth Beards card on her blog, My Little Craft Blog. You will also see this gorgeous card cased again in my October Thank you cards.

Anyway, I kept the layout the same, but changed up the colour and theme. I really think Cherry Cobbler will be my Christmas colour this year. I've used it so much already. I think it's the matching Bakers Twine that sells it too me.


I adore the Champagne Glimmer paper, especially with Cherry Cobbler. Oh and I recently learnt how to make a double bow too. Thanks again to the beautiful Beth Beard. Here is a link to her tutorial. She makes it so easy to understand!

Oh and don't forget to pop back tomorrow and find out about Stampin' Ups newest promotion... It's Awesome!!

Have fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Stamps - Tags til Christmas
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Champagne Glimmer Paper
Other - Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (R), Bakers Twine, Decorative Label Punch, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and Neutral Buttons.

5 comments :

  1. Love the touch of elegance this has! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and elegant christmas card! I love the embossed background - it is so beautiful! Just as the blinking frame!
    Thanks so much for joining the fun over at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the super sparkly matting of your embossed Cherry Cobbler panel, that lovely bow and the matching tag. Wow - thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning Chloe! Thank you for the shout out and you have a darling blog! Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete