Tuesday 30 October 2012

For little monsters, 3 and under

So I shared with you all, my Halloween treats for my eldest and now it's time to show you the little goodies I made for my two youngest who, being 1 and 2, had to be baby friendly and contain no nuts or eggs.

So i popped to my local Coles, and found this huge bag of jelly bears for under $5.00, which made about 30 of these little cuties. Of course not including all the ones I might have eaten on the way... It seems I'm partial to the white ones!!!

 

I would have loved to have added wobbly eyes to all of them, but was worried they might be a choking hazard, so only added them to my left overs, which I'll actually give away on Halloween to any trickle treaters that might come by.

In fact they were so easy to make, that you could easierly adapt them for birthdays, baby showers or even as wedding favours. I might whip up a few more to sell at my upcoming Christmas Market. I could see the cute little penguins from Polar Party being the ideal size... Just need to get some more bears lol.

Have Fun,

Chlo

 

Ingredients

Cardstock - Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White

Ink - Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade

Stamps - Googly Ghouls.

Other - Googly eyes, 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch and Label Collection framelits.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment