Wednesday 3 October 2012

September Thank you Cards

I was just making my Customer Thank you cards October when I realised you hadn't seen my September ones.

 I saw this gorgeous card while spending hours on Pinterest... come on, we all know that we could waste an entire day on that wondrous site lol, and knew I had to case straight away. The original is from the super talented LeAnne Greff from Flowerbug's Inkspot. LeAnne made her's using the new Butterfly Punch, but alas, that is still on my wishlist (along with a lot of other stuff!!) So I used the Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit.

These are two of the different colours I made, but I also did some in Poppy Parade and Blushing Bride... using spare cardstock up :-)

  

It's such a a beautiful, crisp design and takes next to no time to make, but is just striking to look at. In fact I've noticed the design being CASED by a lot of card markers, so it must be pretty special!!

Ok, off to finish my October cards. I'll hopefully get them up for you this week :-)

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Stamps - Flowering Flourishes and Just Believe
Cardstock - Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Whisper White
Other - Lucky Limeade and Bashful Blue Paper Stack, Beautiful Butterfly Embosslit and Rhinestones

No comments :

Post a Comment