Friday 9 November 2012

Festive Friday #44

Woo hoo, it's Friday which means time for another Festive Friday Challenge! This week we had a photo of a jar peppermints for inspiration and as I'm still making goodies for my Christmas markets, I really couldn't go past the little candy cane reindeers. They are soo cute, that my kids ask me to make them every year.

This year I jazzed them up with some gorgeous little jingle bells, that tingle when moved. I also had a play around with the new Stampin Up dazzle markers. Can you believe you can use them in the exact same where as the other markers, which means you can ink up stamps and stamp with them. This is what I did to make my little metallic "Merry Christmas" tag.

Super cute, super easy and super cheap to make. Perfect for their little friends at school.

Thanks for popping in and if you feel like checking out the latest challenge then jump over and have a go, I know the girls would love to see what you have come up with!!

Have fun,

Chlo

 

Ingredients

Cardstock - whisper white

Other - Gold Dazzle Maker, Googly Eyes, pipe cleaners and candy cane.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment