Saturday 24 November 2012

Joy to the world

Have you fallen in love with Stampin' Ups Shaker frames yet? No, well you better get with it Buddy. They are AWESOME!!!

I used them a few months ago to make these gorgeous Shaker Ornament cards and I thought it was high time to use them again.




This time I used the Ornament punch to make the letter "O" to form the words, Joy and Hope. I then punched 1 1/4 circle punch to make a hole, which i then added the shaker frame to and filled with glitter. Pop a window sheet over the top and Voila, Shaker Ornament!!

Oh and of course I had to add some bakers twine and jingle bells... it's not Christmas without glitter and jingle bells, if you ask me !!

Quick and beautiful, the perfect Christmas Card.

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Champagne Glimmer
DSP - Holly Jolly (R)
Other - Shaker Frames, Glass Glitter, Window Sheets, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, Ornament Punch, Lucky Limeade Organza Ribbon (SAB '12), Bakers Twine, Timeless Type Alphabet Die (R), Green Glitter and Jingle Bells.

No comments :

Post a Comment