Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas isn't Christmas without the Glimmer!!

So how many of you are in love with Stampin' Up's Glimmer Paper?? I know I can't get enough of it!!

Just a quick one today, as I have so much Christmas readiness to do it's just shocking!!

Today's card was going to go out to all my lovely scrapping friends, until I noticed one, huge, 3D flaw in my plan. Yes, I had used a rosette which means that card will be to big for the usual size envelop and Australia Post aren't too keen on sending lumpy cards in the mail.

So I'm sharing this one with all of you instead...

  

It's only a mini 4" x 4" card but has lots going on with it. In fact it came together rather quickly and i was so pleased with how well it worked.

And I love the rosette and label punch combination. And of course the silver Glimmer paper really ties it all together. You could almost pop it off and where it as a badge!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Early Espresso
Cardtsock - Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso
Stamps - Petite Pairs
DSP - Be of Good Cheer
Other - Simply Scored, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Silver Glimmer Paper, Fancy Fan EF, Faceted Button, Scallop Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch and Scallop Oval punch.

No comments :

Post a Comment