Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sending a kiss...

I promised I would be back today to share another Pleasant Poppies card with you all. This one is what I made and sent back to the UK for my Auntie who had been in hospital.


This time, I wanted the Poppies to be the star of the show and so I had to cut a specially large card to accommodate them all.

I also wanted to add a touch of bling, to give it that little bit extra sparkly. I just love how neatly the large oval punch, sits nicely inside the scallop oval punch. Match made in heaven if you ask me!!

A super quick post for a super quick card!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Lucky Limeade, Regal Rose and Early Espresso
Stamps - Pleasant Poppies and Petite Pairs
Cardstock - Whisper White, Crumb Cake, early Espresso and Silver Glimmer
Other - Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Rhinestones and Ribbon.

No comments :

Post a Comment