Friday 1 March 2013

I love a "Secret Garden"

I was so pleased when Stampin' Up started bringing out Framelit shapes. I thought, wow this really can't get any better... that was until I opened the new Seasonal Catty and saw all the new framelits!!

I totally adore the new Secret Garden stamp set and matching Framelits.  No more tricky cutting around petals and leaves. Just stamp the image and run through Mr Big!! I can tell you now, my girls are going to go CRAZY over these, they hate it when we have a class and I MAKE them cut out flowers, I'm sadistic that way lol.

 Todays card, I made for my cousin and my BFF who both moved over the last two weeks. I know crazy hey. The photo doesn't really do the card much justice as I had to take the shot late at night, so that I could pop them in the post the next day.

This card is yet another case, found on Pinterest, and I have only just realised, as I type this, that it's yet another Karen Barber creation. Now for some reason you can't find her original card on her blog, but I have put up the link to the card which is on SplitcoastStampers.... See I told you she is awesome!!!

Anyway, I have used the new Secret Garden stamp set for my card and I just love how gorgeous the flowers all stamp, though I think this one is going to be my "go to" flower lol. Oh and by the way, any card that uses the Emboss resistant technique is a winner in my book.

Now, when I came to do the sentiment, it occurred to me, that I don't actually have a pharse to go on a "moving" card. So I thought the "Just for You" saying out of the Just Believe stamp set would just about cover it!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink - Crumb Cake and VersaMark
Stamps - Secret Garden, Papillon Potpourri and Just Believe
Cardstock - Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake
Other - Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, White Embossing Powder and Pearls

No comments :

Post a Comment