Monday 1 April 2013

Online ordering and MDS have arrived...


Can I hear a Woo Hoo... Here in the land Down Under, if can finally shop online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year!!

What does this mean for you? Well, if the urge to shop hits at 3am in the morning, you can just hit the Shop Now button, on the right hand side of my blog and it will take you straight to my online store. Here you can find everything you could possible want and have the order placed asap and delivered straight to you!!

"But I will miss out on one of your beautiful Thank You cards" I hear you cry. No need to worry about that. I'll still post you out a little card, which means you get a bit of happy mail too!!

But that's not all of the exciting news...


That's right, we finally have MDS. And I've got to say, considering I'm not a huge fan of Digital scrapping, I LOVE this program. It's so easy to use and once you find your way around, there is so much you can do with it all.

There are heaps of indiviaul downloads that only cost a few dollars, but true to form, Stampin' Up also have full kits that contain, DSP, Stamps, Embellishments and brushes that all coordinate and match each other.

And the BEST part of all is..... DRUM ROLL PLEASE .........

You can try MDS for yourself, for FREE, with our 30 day Free Trial!! So you really have no reason not to give it a go.

I took advantage of the free trial and whipped up this gorgeous Scrapbook layout, in less then 20 minutes. Honestly it was so easy!!


Not too shabby for a first attempt. And everything I used for this layout can be found in the free trial program.

Why not pop on over to the MDS official website and have a look around at what some of the other girls have been making!! And when your ready to order you can come on back and try out my new online store and order HERE.... Oh and did i mention it's an ONLINE store !!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

MDS - 'Day in the Life' Designer Kit

No comments :

Post a Comment