Monday 8 April 2013

'Sent with Love' Promotion


Hey guys, I just realised I hadn't told you about our super new promotion, "Sent with Love"!!  During this limited-time offer (April 1 - June 15), you can purchase the exclusive Sent with Love Stamp Set or Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, or why bundle them for a special 20 percent discount plus get Calypso Coral Bakers Twine thrown in! 

Item Description
Price
131847 Sent with Love Stamp Set (clear-mount)
$33.95
132182 Sent with Love Designer Series Paper
$18.95
132851 Pretty Bundle
Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, and Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
$46.25
20% off retail value!



Isn't the paper just gorgeous. I love all those colours mixed together like that. And the stamps are perfect for all you cards going overseas too...

I got my bundle just the other day and have been really wanting to ink it up, well last night I 'found' a an hour free and whipped up these two little 4"x 4" note cards.


 I've decided to make two more and add a little gift box for them and I'll send them to my mum in India, for her to send to her friends who she meets all over the world. Perfect!!

And don't forget, you can now order these right now, buy clicking HERE or on my Shop Now button which you can find on the top, right hand-side of my blog.

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Stamps - Sent with Love, Pretty Petites (R)
Cardstock - Whisper White, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Silver Glimmer
Ink - Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Early Espresso
Other - Sent with Love DSP, Large Oval, Petite Curly Label, Small Heart and Scallop Oval Punch, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Island Indigo Bakers Twine and SAB Ribbon (R)




No comments :

Post a Comment