Wednesday 21 August 2013

Hello scrapping mojo, where have you been

I have a little confession to make. The thought of my upcoming scrapbook classes scared the life out of me. No, really it did. It's funny as that's how I got into all this, from scrapbooking. I have five albums on the go and three are full up. That's a lot of pages, but I haven't done a layout in about a year... well actually it's almost 2!!

But I got a few requests to run some classes and so I thought why not. But then the panic set in. What if I can't do it anymore? What if I've forgotten how to scrapbook...

Well I can tell you, its like riding a bicycle. You never truly forget. And the fact is, once I got over my fear it all came flooding back and I have LOVED every minute of it. So, I thought I would share a layout that I did today which was so quick and soooo much fun. This is one that you could do with the kids, it's that easy.



These are some photos of my two boys painting together at Preschool. It's extra sweet because they are no longer in the same age room and so this was the only time they got to hang out together as buddes.

I've used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and just picked four colours out of the photos and then pretty much just stamped them everywhere lol. I thought it was the perfect effect for some arty crafty school fun.


I also thought swaping around some of the letter from upper case to lower, just added to that relaxed, creative feel.

I had so much fun doing layouts again, that you can expect to see lots more to come!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise
Cardstock: Whisper White and Early Espresso
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge
Other: Junior Timeless Type Alphabet dies (R)


No comments :

Post a Comment