Wednesday 14 August 2013

Promotion, Promotion, Promotion

While I have been away moving house, there have been what seems like, millions of Stampin' Up! Promotions. So I thought I would update all of you and myself, with what is happening in the land of Stamping...


First off it our 'Best Of...' Promotion. This is where Stampin' Up! is releasing a different, themed stamp set each month. They are available to order up until 30th April '14 or unless sold out. So far we have had:



Our next promotion that started this week is the Buy 3 get your fourth Free DSP...

The title pretty much explains it all lol. If you buy three packs of our Designer Series Paper you can choose a fourth pack for free. AWESOME!!!

This offer runs for the whole of August and but
doesn't include Designer series Paper Stacks or Speciality Designer Series Papers.

And lastly, we still have the Single Markers Promotion. This promotion runs from 15th July - 31st October. So if you wanted to update your marker collection without buying a full set and doubling up on markers you already have, then jump on board right away!!


Ok, that's all for me today. I'm hoping I can pop back in soon with some of MY creations. I really can't wait to give my room a test run!!

Have Fun,
Chlo



No comments :

Post a Comment