Thursday 19 September 2013

Best of Christmas and Christmas Single stamp.

Morning guys, Today I'm bringing to you two new Stampin' Up! promotions and both are Christmas Themed... Yippee!!

I'm a little late this month with sharing our new Best of... stamps for September. I had assumed that we would be getting Best of Halloween like our American friends, but nope, we got something even better. Best of Christmas!!!


These are perfect stamps if you are just starting out, or just want to freshen up you existing Christmas stamps. But wait there's more...


These are our new Single Stamps and they too are for Christmas. I also love the fact that they co-ordinate perfectly with our Chalk Talk and Deco Label Framelits.

So if you want to get started on those Christmas Cards or gift tags, email me an order or click on the Shop Button which can be found in the top right hand corner!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment