Friday 29 August 2014

Cute Gift Tags for cute gifts

I really love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for so many reasons. We have so many perks, awards and recognitions that it makes it so easy to stay "active". But the one thing I love the most, is the friends you make and being part of such a wonderful family. And that's really what it feels like, whether it's within your Uplines team or at Stampin' Up! Conventions or with your own Downline. There are also a few FB pages that are demo only, where we all share hints, tips, advice and of course things we make.

Today's inspiration came from a fellow Aussie demo who I met through one of these FB pages. Bonnie Gillett , who is a super talented demo, shared these amazing gift tags that she had made using our new Little Letter Thinlit dies. As soon as I saw them I knew they would be perfect for Christmas and I had to make some for my upcoming Christmas Craft Market.

Gorgeous right!! They will look beautiful on a present under the Christmas tree I think. I used Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke for the plain cardstock and then I did one in the Gold foil (which is on the Weekly Deals list this week) and the other in Red Glimmer. The Little Letters cut through all the different cardstocks with no problems at all. Oh and lining them up and keeping them straight was easy peasy with the Magnetic Platform.

Of course, you know me, once I had made them in the "Traditional" colours I had to try them in what I call "Snow" colours:

This time I used, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Silver Foil and Silver Glimmer. Just beautiful!!

So I guess your wondering which stamp set I used to make the little sentiments. Well that is a super special set called Good Greetings and you can earn this set for free... yep that's right, FREE!!


The Good Greetings Stamp Set is absolutely FREE when you reach $300 AUD/$350 NZD when hosting a party! That's right, this brand-new stamp set is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party from 28 August '14 to 31 October '14. This versatile stamp set covers holidays from Halloween to Valentine’s. 

So don’t miss the out on this stamp set. Contact a me today to schedule your own party!

Have Fun
Chlo

Ingredients
Stamps: Good Greetings
Ink: VersaMark
Cardstock: Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy, Red Glimmer, Silver Glimmer, Dazzling Diamond Glimmer, Champagne Glimmer, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Gold and Silver Foil.
Other: Little Stars punch, Little Letter Thinlit Dies, White Embossing Powder, Gold and Silver Twine

No comments :

Post a Comment