Sunday 5 October 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #156

Good Morning Sunday, and what a beautiful day it is too. The family and I are just getting a picnic organised as we are off to the beach for the day. Now I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of sand, but the kids love it and the beaches where we live are beautiful and pretty hard to resist.

Anyway before we go, I wanted to share a quick card that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

When I saw the sketch, I knew straight away which stamp set I wanted to use. Oh and it's on sale at this very moment, but only until tomorrow, 6th October.

So here is the sketch:
Nice and easy isn't it. So i took the sketch exactly as, except I made it into a square card as my circle was too big for a rectangle card.


Pretty cute isn't it. The gorgeous big "it's your birthday" stamp is from the set called Big News and that's the set that is currently 20% off, along with 4 others stamps, until 6th October, in honor of World Cardmaking Day. I used my Subtle markers to colour in each of the letters to get the rainbow effect. I totally love my markers, they are honestly one of my best tools.

The little hearts and the "Seize the Cake" stamp are from another awesome stamp set called Something to Say which has a lot of gorgeous little sentiments.

Well that's it for me today. Remember you can see all the stamps by clicking on their names or visiting My Store. I hope you all enjoy your Sunday, no matter what you have planned.

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients

Stamps: Something to Say and Big News
Ink: Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder and Crumb Cake.
DSP: Subtle Paper Stacks
Other: Subtle Markers, Starburst Framelits, Circle Framelits, 1 1/4Circle Punch and Incolour Sequins.


2 comments :

  1. Cheerful, bright and fun for a birthday! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Chloe! Love those different coloured letters and the subtle tones! The sequins are a great accent! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete