Saturday 21 February 2015

Always sending a Thank you card

Morning guys, hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!! I'm working this morning, but seriously hoping on a very crafty afternoon... with three children under 7yrs it's more a dream then a reality sometimes!!

Today I wanted to share two cards that I made a few weeks ago but because of Australia Post, I have only been able to share here today. Can you believe I sent these two cards to two different address in Sydney, plus another card (seen here) to the UK and my UK card arrived two weeks before one card and three weeks before the other!!

Anyway, before I get started on that, let me show you the cards:



Cute aren't they!! As you know I went to a Stampin' Up! event in Sydney called Party Time and I was asked, by none other then the uber talented Teneale Williams, to be one of the project designers on the day. Now I'm not ashamed to admit it, but I have a HUGE girl crush on Teneale and almost died when she called to ask me to help her out... O.M.G!!

Anyway, I had a brilliant day and got to hang out with Teneale and of course my other gorgeous demo besties Renae and Tracy (Love you girls mwah!!). So like any good card maker, I of course had to make a card for them, to say Thank You for being amazing!!

I used the leaf stamps from the 'Sheltering Tree' stamp set to make the background design on each card and then just added anything I could find in the matching colours. The cards really came together super quickly, which is why I made two more for a workshop I had. And everyone who has received them loves them. Brilliant!!

Have Fun,
Chlo

Ingredients
Stamps: And many more, Sheltering tree
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Whisper White and Crumb Cake
Other: Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer, Starburst Framelit, Heart framelit from Mini treat Die, White Jute String, In-Colour Sequins, Hemp twine and Washi tape

No comments :

Post a Comment