Sunday 19 July 2015

Watercolor Wings Notecards

Today's share are some little Thank You note cards that will be 'winging" their way to my customer who have placed order this month!! I always like to show off a new stamp set or technique that I've learnt or played around with recently.

I of course had to make them in a variety of shades and colours as I can never pick a favourite and when doing watercolouring, each one comes out differently every time.

I used black embossing powder to really make the butterflies pop and stand out against the vivid watercolour background. And aren't those little thinlit greetings just gorgeous!! I'm so in love with these little darlings that you will see me using them a heap more times, that's for sure. They are also such great value to money, which never hurts!!

Happy crafting,
Chlo

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment