Monday 4 January 2016

Botanical Builders - Thank You card

Squeal.... can you believe there are only a few hours left until you can order from the New Occasions catalogue and earn freebies from the Sale-a-Bration brochure?! I am honestly so excited for you. There is just so much to look through and I'm guessing those wishlists will be HUGE.

I thought I would share one more card with lots of sneak peek product, just to wet your appetite:


I'm totally loving how this card came together. I know I wanted to use the brilliant new framelits called Botanical Builders and I really can't get enough of the new Blushing Bride glimmer paper and, well, the rest just came together.
These framelits of course have a matching stamp set called Botanical Blooms but I really wanted to use this one particular flower which comes partial cut out. Simply gorgeous!

And can we say WOW on Pink Glimmer!! Who wouldn't love pink and glitter together.

So now it's over to you. What are YOU most looking forward to seeing, buying, getting in the new Occasions catty? And don't forget there are also the Sale-a-Bration freebies to be taken into account. Happy Shopping Crafters!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :