Sunday 24 April 2016

Can You Case It #117 - Colour Challenge


Welcome to a new week and a new challenge with the Can You Case It team. This week we have a colour challenge, which at first I had no idea how I was going to do it:

Even though the colours are all fairly easy and as most of you will have noticed, I love to use a lot of black and white/cream in my cards usually, however Stampin' Up! didn't actually have a peach colour... Well that was until now!!

After attending Onstage last weekend and getting to see the new annual catty, we were also able to check out the new 2016-2018 In-colours and low and behold we have a new colour called Peekaboo Peach.
Now I don't actually have the new colours in my hot little hands just yet, but I did get hold of the in-colour markers and a few little pieces of cardstock, which was just enough to use as accent colours on my card this week.

 The main design of my card was really inspired by my own swap card that I made for Onstage, plus I was also curious to see if you could watercolour with the archival black, which it turns out, you can!

Now it's you turn to head on over and take part in our challenge this week. I'm so excited to see what gorgeous creation you come up with!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

2 comments :