Friday 1 April 2016

TGIF Challenge #49 - Colour Challenge


Wow, this is the exciting news I have been waiting to share with you all. I was recently asked if I would like to join the Design Team for the TGIF Challenge blog!! I was so honored to be asked especially considering the level of Crafters that are on the team. Heaps are current and past Artisan Design members!! Eek, I hope I can keep up with them all!!

So my first ever challenge with the guys was a colour pallet and I couldn't wait to get creating.


When I first pulled out all the colours and put them on my desk, I was a little stumped with how I was going to bring all of them together, but after some stamping I came up with this:


I decided to use all the colours as accent colours and to tie them in together using mainly Basic Black. I also hadn't used Kinda Eclectic for a while and decide today was a good day to get it inky.

Now I know the Elegant Butterfly punched vellum and silver glimmer aren't stuck down straight but that was how it's suppose to be. I'm sorry for all my OCD visitors, if it's driving you crazy!

So that's my first card as a Design Team Member for the TGIF blog. I'm really excited and can't wait to see what you guys all come up with over the next few days. And remember, we love it when you all visit so don't forget to leave a little blog love!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List

1 comment :

  1. Woohoo, congratulations! That's awesome news for sure. Love your debut card - you did really well with tricky colours. x

    ReplyDelete