Friday 24 June 2016

TGIF #61 Pick a Favourite Challenge - Sweet Cupcake

Hooray for the last Friday in June, which also means it's time for me to pick a favorite over at TGIF to CASE.

I have to admit this is my favorite challenge and it's really left open for anything to be done or used. Over the last few months I have picked my favorite player and my favorite designer and this month I decided I would pick my favorite challenge which was the colour challange that we had a few weeks ago:
Now these colours really aren't a combo I generally use, but that's where the Challenge comes in!! My Mother-in-law is having a birthday in a few days and I need a card for her. I also wanted to try out my new Sweet Cupcake stamp set and thought these funky colours would be a great match. It would also be a very cheery card to send to the MIL:


I have to admit that I wasn't super keen on it at first, but once I turned the colour volume down a bit and paired it with some kraft cardstock, I really loved how it turned out. The piece of Hardwood stamped cardstock was left over from the Jar of Love card that I made the other day and it just seemed to work with this little cupcake.

The framelits from this set is huge, with so many little extra pieces. The gold glimmer "wishes" sentiment was a die from the set. It also has the word "sweet" too, which can be paired with heaps of the sentiments that are found in the stamp set.

I really think this little set is going to get lots of use over the next year and as it's just so versatile.

Well now it's your turn. Head over to the TGIF blog, take a look back at some of the challenges, the players who entered and even the design team cards and get CASing!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment