Friday 13 January 2017

TGIF Sketch Challenge #90 - One Wild Ride

So I'm sticking with my new years resolution on make my cards a little more simple this year. And even though I will still do a few fussy, fancy cards I really do what to get back to what started my cardmaking love and that is the stamping.

So my card for today's sketch Challenge over at TGIF really is keeping it clean and simple. The sketch was a gorgeous one that I reckon could have lots of uses:
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/01/tgifc90.html
I pretty much kept to the design and I was really happy with how my card came out:
I never have enough male cards and this set have been crying out for ink since I got it (which has been too long!). I wanted the motorbike stamp to stand out, but not enough that the sentiment is hidden. Using a lighter shade then the sentiment is the perfect little tricky.

Bling and male cards never really go, but a pop of gold glimmer behind the circle makes it stand out and just makes it that little bit more special.

With the weekend coming up and the high temps, why not hid away in your craft room and join us this week. I would love to see you take on our sketch!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment