Monday 17 July 2017

Clear Block Watercolour Technique - Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Do you ever see a card or technique and just feel the need to drop everything you are doing and go off to make it? Well that is exactly what happened to me while I was surfing Pinterest the other day. I came across this amazing card by the super talented Julie DiMatteo from the Paper Pixie. 

I had seen a few techniques of block stamping before and I have done a few myself, but the intense colours from Julie's technique was awesome and I couldn't wait to have a go. Here is my CASE of Julie's card:


Honestly, this technique is soooo much fun. I think I have made 30 cards this way and actually used this design as my RAK card for last month.

The colours that I used for this particular card were inspired my a poster that I had seen at the local are gallery the other week. I just love how each colour blends so well together but also pop's and sets of the next colour.

When you had over to Julie's blog you will see she has an awesome video tutorialon how to make this card, so make sure you check that out. I promise you, you might get messy, but it really is so much fun!!
Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment