Wednesday 23 August 2017

Embossing Paste - Happy Birthday Thinlit

I was just tidying up some of my computer files, when I came across a card that I had a made a little while ago and shared in Instagram but just realised I hadn't shared it here. So here it is:


It was a super quick card that I made after playing with the new Stampin' Up! embossing paste. This was my first go at using this awesome product and I was so impressed with how easier it was to make something, that my "scrap" piece of paper become my card front.

I had some spare Happy Birthday thinlits hanging around and so I decided to add that too and presto a card was born!!

If you guys haven't order this yet then you need to jump to it, it really does make your cards pop.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment