Saturday 5 May 2018

Mermaids and Magic - Magical Day

The retirement list is out for another year and I was so chocked to see the Magical Day stamp set and Thinlits on the list. Seriously, this set is awesome and just about perfect for everybody.

I wanted to make sure I got around to using this bundle just one more time before I have to say Goodbye to it, thought it might stay in my stash for a little while yet!!
I held a Bokeh Technique class last month and this was one of the cards we made, using a left over strip of the Bokeh cardstock. I just love how the colours we used make it look like the little mermaid is swimming around under the ocean.

One thing that isn't retiring, but carrying over into the new Annual Catalogue, are the Celebrate You thinlits. These little babies were freebies in the Sale-a-Bration catty and were so popular, they found their way into the 2018/19 catalogue. I'm so pleased we get to use them for a little while longer, as I really do just love that "Amazing" die cut.

Don't forget to pop over to my STORE and take a peek at what else is on the retirement list and if there is a Must Have item there, put it in your shopping cart and buy it today before it sells out!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment